An affordable yet versatile digital display
Our high definition, multi touch display shows ECU data such as RPM, speed and temperatures in real-time. With up to four active dashes you can customise the look and feel of your display the way you want it.
Good looking, functional and easy to use - plug & play straight to the ECU. No wiring, no extra sensors, just plug the cable in and go!
Compatible with aftermarket ECU's
Compatible with any vehicle using the following ECUs:
- ECU Master
- Apexi Power FC
- Nistune/Nissan Consult V1
(Skyline, Silvia/180-200-240SX, Micra)
Stock ECU support over high speed canbus (not slow OBD2!):
- GT86/BRZ/FR-S stock ecu
- Ford BARRA stock ECU: BA/BF/FG
- Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X
-Currently in development: Holley, GM via CANBUS
- ECU Data displayed in real-time!
- Up to four active display modes customisable to your desired outputs, sensors and colours
- Ability to set warnings and ranges for any output displayed
- Full data logging capability
- Easy to install - plug and play to the ECU!
- Optional GPS integration to overlay your position on track over maps data and a lap timer accurate to 1/10th of a second
- GPS and/or wheel speed sensor based odometer
- Easy adjustment of speed readouts to compensate for different wheel/tyre sizes
- Adjustable RPM limit/adjustable shift lights
- Integration with GoPro cameras, when combined with datalogs, user is able to use third party software to overlay performance statistics onto GoPro footage (speed/RPM ect)
- User customization of style, color, display outputs, on-screen locations and more
Custom drop-in clusters
Sick of your old, shaky analogue cluster? We can also provide a completely customised drop-in cluster for all makes and models of vehicles that completely replace your existing cluster, maintaining everything needed to be street legal. Contact us today for a quote!
With a simple touchscreen interface you can customise and style to your liking with new dash designs being released regularly and for free!