An affordable yet versatile digital display
Our high definition, multi touch display shows ECU data such as RPM, speed and temperatures in real-time. With up to four active dashes you can customise the look and feel of your display the way you want it.
Good looking, functional and easy to use - plug & play straight to the ECU. No wiring, no extra sensors, just plug the cable in and go!
Compatible with aftermarket ECU's
Stock ECU? Not a problem, with OBDII input even factory cars get to enjoy this one of a kind dash. Our dash is compatible with any vehicle with the following ECU:
- ECU Master
- Toyota 86/BRZ/FR-S stock ecu (high speed canbus)
- Apexi Power FC
- Nistune/Nissan Consult V1
(Skyline, Silvia/180-200-240SX, Micra)
- OBD 2 (Any standard ECU vehicle manufactured after roughly the year 2000 include OBD2)
-Currently in development: Holley, Emtron
- ECU Data displayed in real-time!
- Up to four active display modes customisable to your desired outputs, sensors and colours
- Ability to set warnings and ranges for any output displayed
- Full data logging capability
- Easy to install - plug and play to the ECU!
- Optional GPS integration to overlay your position on track over maps data and a lap timer accurate to 1/10th of a second
- GPS and/or wheel speed sensor based odometer
- Easy adjustment of speed readouts to compensate for different wheel/tyre sizes
- Adjustable RPM limit/adjustable shift lights
- Integration with GoPro cameras, when combined with datalogs, user is able to use third party software to overlay performance statistics onto GoPro footage (speed/RPM ect)
- User customization of style, color, display outputs, on-screen locations and more
Custom drop-in clusters
Sick of your old, shaky analogue cluster? We can also provide a completely customised drop-in cluster for all makes and models of vehicles that completely replace your existing cluster, maintaining everything needed to be street legal. Contact us today for a quote!